- Immediately Stop Driving. Never drive away from the scene of an accident, even if it is a minor accident.
- Call the 911
- Depending on injuries, seek medical attention now or as soon as possible.
- Make sure you are observe all important facts
- If Possible, Take Pictures
- If Possible Exchange Information with the other driver.
- As directed by Police, make report to the Police Station as soon as possible.
Promptly tell your Insurance Company that you or your loved one was involved in an accident.Keep Track of Your Medical Treatment; Never Miss an Medical Appointment.
Get a Property Damage Valuation (Your Car and other Material Valuables)
Hire a Local Car Accident Lawyer.
After you hire a Car Accident Lawyer, do not talk to anyone about the Accident other than your Lawyer and the Police.