Injured Due to An Accident ?
Accidents are of many types. We are a FREE resource for your complete recovery from an accident that you or your loved one suffered due to negligence of someone else.
Types of Accidents
- Accidents involving Animals
- Accidents at Work
- Medical / Clinical Negligence
- Industrial Diseases and Illnesses
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Slip/Trip Claims (public liability)
- Sports Related Injuries
- Other Injury Claims
Table of Contents
- Injured Due to An Accident ?
- Help for Your Accident
- Are you a Victim of an Accident as a Result of Negligence of Someone ?
- Do you require Medical Help After You’re Injured in an Accident ?
- Are you looking for Legal Help After You’re Injured in an Accident ?
- Do you just want to explore your options ?
- Navigating the aftermath of an accident can become quite complicated.
- We are glad to help you through the process of medical treatment and filing the right legal claims. Our goal is to help you get the physical / emotional recovery and financial compensation you deserve.
- Call 877-659-9550 or complete a Free Case Evaluation form Today
- The Consultation is Free and there is Never an Obligation.
Help for Your Accident
In order to recover damages, you must be able to determine who is at fault. If the animal (dog-bite, horse kick, etc.) was someone’s pet / property, the pet’s owner is responsible for making sure it does not get loose. If it does, and you were injured in an accident involving the animal, the owner may be considered negligent and ordered to compensate you for your injuries.
Workers’ comp laws are no-fault laws, meaning that injured employees are entitled to receive compensation without proving fault against the opposite party.
To prove negligence, you need to show that a healthcare professional or a medical facility failed in their duty to take care of you. As a result of this negligence, you experienced a damage or loss. Damage or loss can include both physical and psychiatric injury, as well as financial loss.
The most common occupational diseases are: Burns, Cancer, Dermatitis, Dislocations, Electrical injuries, Fractures (broken bones), Hearing loss, Infectious diseases, Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs), Respiratory illnesses, Sprains and strains and Stress and mental health disorders.
If you have been Injured in an Auto Accident you have Rights under the ‘No-Fault’ laws of 12 states. These are Florida, Hawaii, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Pennsylvania and Utah.
If you slip or trip or fall on someone else’s property and as result get injured; and believe the accident was caused by some fault of the property itself, the building owner and/or the lease owner may be liable to pay you.
Here’s a list of the most common sports injuries: Achilles tendon injuries, Broken bones, Dislocations, Little League elbow, Rotator cuff injuries and Shin splints.
Some of the injuries are also caused by Defective products, Physical assaults / criminal injuries and Sexual or physical abuse.