Most cases do not go to trial. Why?
- You never have to step into the court.
- Save time by avoiding litigation.
- Save Cost of Expert Witnesses.
- Outcome is never guaranteed.
- Facts and Liabilities are not in dispute.
How Does the Adjuster Calculate the Value of your Claim?
Insurance companies have spent millions of dollars on formulas that determine what they will be willing to offer. The most famous of these is a program called Colossus. Some of these formulas include your gender, age, race, location, types of vehicles involved, force of accident and numerous other factors.
Any good settlement depends on how well you document you case. Medical reports are important. Listing changes to your lifestyle as a result of the an accident are also import. Similarly, placing an accurate the value of your claim. Generally, you want the value in the demand letter high enough so that your attorney will be able to negotiate the best offer for you.
Free Evaluation of Your Case by an Experienced Car Accident Attorney
- Single Line Text : Field ID 1Your Zip Code*Enter Zip Code of your residence.
- Page Break : Field ID 2 end of pagePAGE BREAKtop of new page
- Checkboxes : Field ID 6At the Scene of Accident, You .…*After the accident, tell us all the steps you took? (Select all that apply.)
- Called Police
- Went to Emergency Room
- Section Break : Field ID 15
- Drop Down : Field ID 14Accident HappenedHow long ago the accident happened?
Less than 1 Year ago
More than 1 Year ago
More than 2 Year ago
- Page Break : Field ID 7 end of pagePAGE BREAKtop of new page
- Paragraph Text : Field ID 13Any other information you want to tell us about the accident?*Give as much detail as possible.
- Page Break : Field ID 9 end of pagePAGE BREAKtop of new page
- Name : Field ID 10Name*FirstLast
- Phone : Field ID 11Phone*
- Email : Field ID 12EmailEnter EmailConfirm Email
Injured? We Can Help!
Are you someone who has been injured due to negligence of someone else’s fault? It is important that you understand New Jersey laws to make a proper and full claim for your injuries, pain and suffering and property damage.
What if I Cannot Afford a Lawyer?
All the lawyers in our referral program work on contingency fee basis. This means, that the lawyer only gets paid if they recover money for you from the insurance company.
Each Case is Different!
Your case may be impacted by “serious injury” threshold or the traditional insurance coverage for the healthcare. Another factor that may impact your case can be the New Jersey’s “modified comparative fault” rules. Statute of limitations can restrict the filing of your claims and recovery. Simply put, each accident, each claim, each injury is unique to it’s set of circumstances. And all of these factors impact your ultimate medical and legal recovery.
Understanding all these issues and navigating can be difficult for an average person.
Finally, getting timely advice from an experienced personal injury attorney can make difference in the ultimate recovery of your claim.
New Jersey Attorney Locator For New Jersey Residents!
We are New Jersey Strong!
You could say, no one knows New Jersey better than us! We will work hard to earn your confidence and your referrals.
Why is this important?
Because, you should not expect anyone who does not know New Jersey to be able to find you the right legal attorney and right right doctor.
We Know NJ Laws!
Because we live in NJ just like you, we understand and know the difference between State and Local traffic laws and will be able to guide you through the process of better health and recovery of your damages.
We will work hard to find you right kind of attorney for your injury and in your local area! And if for some reason, after we have done our best and it is not good enough, we will work even harder to satisfy your needs. Our goal is to communicate with you often. Listen to your expectations.
We Value Your Inquiry
We are a Princeton, New Jersey based free Attorney Locator for individuals searching for a Personal Injury Attorney located in New Jersey.
Were you or a loved one involved in a Car Accident ?
- Seek Medical Care As Soon As Possible
- Notify the Insurance Provider if your Loved One Cannot
- Be Aware of Time Limits to Your Financial Claim
- Protect the Legal Rights
Our Attorneys Can Help, No Matter the Injury
- Broken Bones: Personal injury cases often involve broken bones sustained from accidents like slips, falls, or car collisions, leading to potential long-term pain and impaired mobility.
- Facial Injuries: Personal injuries to the face, such as lacerations or fractures, can result from various incidents like dog bites or vehicle crashes, causing both physical and emotional distress.
- Neck Injuries: Whiplash or other neck injuries stemming from car accidents or workplace incidents can cause lasting discomfort and may require extensive medical treatment or rehabilitation.
- Back Injuries: Personal injury victims can experience back injuries like herniated discs or spinal cord damage due to accidents, often resulting in chronic pain and reduced quality of life.
- Child Injuries: Young children may suffer personal injuries, such as head trauma or broken bones, in accidents like playground mishaps or car crashes, causing emotional and financial strain on families.
- Wrongful Death: The tragic loss of a loved one due to someone else’s negligence or wrongful act can lead to personal injury claims for wrongful death, helping families seek justice and financial compensation for their loss.