New Jersey is a no fault state
This means, your medical bills can be paid under any of the following scenarios:
- Your own automobile insurance company will pay.
- You could be a "resident relative".
- Your own medical insurance can pay.
- You may be eligible through car owner's policy.
Personal Injury Protection Benefits
Personal Injury Protection provides coverage under a standard policy of up to $250,000.00. These benefits include:
- Reasonable and Necessary Medical expenses such as hospital, surgical, nursing, dental, ambulance and x-ray services.
- Necessary medications, medical supplies and prosthetic devices may also be covered.
- Loss of essential services (disability or replacement services).
- Child care expenses.
- Loss of income.
- Funeral expenses.
- Survivor’s loss.
What does no fault mean?
New Jersey offers Personal injury protection with “no-fault” coverage. This means that regardless of which driver was at fault, some of the medical expenses for the policyholder and others in the policyholder’s car may be covered by insurance. In most case, your attorney will be able to guide you on which specific provision or provisions applies in your case.
Injured? We Can Help!
Are you someone who has been injured due to negligence of someone else's fault? It is important that you understand New Jersey laws to make a proper and full claim for your injuries, pain and suffering and property damage.
What if I Cannot Afford a Lawyer?
All the lawyers in our referral program work on contingency fee basis. This means, that the lawyer only gets paid if they recover money for you from the insurance company.
Each Case is Different!
Your case may be impacted by "serious injury" threshold or the traditional insurance coverage for the healthcare. Another factor that may impact your case can be the New Jersey's "modified comparative fault" rules. Statute of limitations can restrict the filing of your claims and recovery. Simply put, each accident, each claim, each injury is unique to it's set of circumstances. And all of these factors impact your ultimate medical and legal recovery.
Understanding all these issues and navigating can be difficult for an average person.
Finally, getting timely advice from an experienced personal injury attorney can make difference in the ultimate recovery of your claim.
New Jersey Attorney Locator For New Jersey Residents!
We are New Jersey Strong!
You could say, no one knows New Jersey better than us! We will work hard to earn your confidence and your referrals.
Why is this important?
Because, you should not expect anyone who does not know New Jersey to be able to find you the right legal attorney and right right doctor.
We Know NJ Laws!
Because we live in NJ just like you, we understand and know the difference between State and Local traffic laws and will be able to guide you through the process of better health and recovery of your damages.
We will work hard to find you right kind of attorney for your injury and in your local area!
And if for some reason, after we have done our best and it is not good enough, we will work even harder to satisfy your needs. Our goal is to communicate with you often. Listen to your expectations.
We Value Your Inquiry
We are a Princeton, New Jersey based free Attorney Locator for individuals searching for a Personal Injury Attorney located in New Jersey.
- 0.1 New Jersey is a no fault state
- 0.2 Personal Injury Protection Benefits
- 0.3 What does no fault mean?
- 0.4 Free Evaluation of Your Case by an Experienced Car Accident Attorney
- 0.5 Injured? We Can Help!
- 0.6 What if I Cannot Afford a Lawyer?
- 0.7 Each Case is Different!
- 1 New Jersey Attorney Locator For New Jersey Residents!